Greenatrium works at the intersection of reliable animal nutrition, cost-effectiveness, and innovation.
Our sales division is located in Miami, Florida, and operations are seven days a week 24 hours a day.
Our complete competence and commitment for producing quality functional ingredients from our sustainable industrial producers 365 days a year is an important foundation on which we stand. We love to build long-lasting partnerships with customers and by guiding ourselves through our values, we will gain and nourish the respect and trust of all our customers.
Greenatrium’s structure consists of production, processing and distribution operations. Our insect farming and processing partners are located in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Greenatrium continues to strive towards finding new locations with ideal conditions in order to increase our production and provide our customers with a reliable supply of ingredients.
Insects-based food production has soared in recent decades; forging strong institutions focused on the investigation of new alternatives, technology advances, and scientific researches.
We are part of two well-known organizations:
What we represent:
Integrity is at the forefront of our operations. We pledge to provide only safe and reliable insect-based ingredients as a basis for sustainable food production.
Our mission is to produce more with less impact, a challenge that Greenatrium assumes every day: To feed the future with responsible ingredients.
Our solid bases include:
- Quality insect products from approved suppliers.
- Logistical work only with approved storages and safe transporters.
- Provide high-quality control through the whole process and detailed traceability of shipments.
- Ensure stable and consistent deliveries throughout the year.
Why should you choose us?
- Our company team has over 20 years of experience in the salmon industry, 30 years of experience in trade and logistics, and worked with countless salmon and trout producers and feed companies in South America, North America, and Europe.
- We have a background in science with expertise in Entomology and have knowledge of the benefits of insects in the diets of carnivorous fish; especially, in the early stages of their life.
- Our relationships and experience in the industry offer an honest and transparent representation to our partners and clients.
- Greenatrium’s strategy is to supply the market with high-quality insect-based products. We have the knowledge and experience of how to operationally set this strategy into action.
- The logistical solutions for handling dry vegetable and animal protein are common to us.
- The feed market is always evolving, requiring nurturing the industry with new high-quality raw ingredients. Greeantrium possesses the knowledge and the skills to pioneer the introduction of functional and innovative products to the market.
- Feed ingredients such as oils and proteins are a commodity market, which undergo constant substitutions. We are opening the market with a novel protein and oil of feed quality.